Monday 12 August 2013

Another day

So another day has passed, as they say, life must move on.

I guess today was quite eventful. I had the Biology Olympiad this morning (done rather badly, too), and subsequently missed out on French and Maths (not that I had much regret over missing French). And the teachers marked me absent, not really a good thing.

 I went to chem about 10 mins after the bell rang, and as expected, Mr. B was recording his lesson and I should probably take a good look at it once I'm finished with Maths, Bio, French, English and some club works. Gotta ace the next test; well kinetics isn't very hard. I think I should make this blog dedicated toward Biology, mainly because I am really bad at explaining things and I'd like to get better at those Data Based questions.

 I realised that this blog is quite different to other blogs I have stumbled across, mainly because it's more of a me-focused blog, in a way. But it's good in one aspect, because that was the original goal, but I think I will record my IB adventure.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment